HOW IT WORKS
You order your week of meals
We source fresh local produce
We cook to order
We pack it up
We deliver to your doorstep
You eat and enjoy
A FEW MORE POINTS ON HOW WE WORK:
We want you to enjoy the freshest meals possible and because we make your meals to order we want you to know a few of the important things:
- please ensure your orders are placed by 12pm Wednesday for delivery the following Tuesday delivery. This allows us time to order with our local fresh produce suppliers, receive the goods, make it, pack it and deliver it.
- We make everything in our kitchen in Bondi Beach. It’s a small kitchen but a powerhouse for seriously good food and because it is a kitchen with passionate human foodies, rather than a large factory, we need the time to make your food so please be planned and ready to order for the week ahead
- As a result of being one of the little guys in this big food business, please be patient and extend some kindness to us, we do our utmost to supply a beautiful quality product, but understand that from time to time accidents or mistakes might happen. So when you are offering your feedback please do remember this.
- And on the subject of starting small… a few things you might note:
- our packaging is simple, because to get this started and into the world, a simple philosophy was key. Over time we will work to have as much of our packaging environmentally sustainable and durable to move from fridge to oven etc, however for now, how you see it is how we need to roll
- to keep our packaging simple and not flood you with pamphlets and paraphernalia in your box we ask you to refer to the serving guidelines on how-to-serve and tune into @brownpapereats on Instagram for video updates to come
- We are still learning. Getting this project off the ground for an already established business has been a big thing, and we’ve much to learn and grow. As a result you’ll see Brown Paper Eats evolve over time and we hope you enjoy this evolution.